Adv. Server Platforms
Cisco Systems Unified Computing Solution
Smart Infrastructure for Smart Deployment
When rapidly changing business demands require fast response, turn to the Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS). The industry’s first converged data center platform, the Cisco UCS delivers smart, programmable infrastructure that simplifies and speeds enterprise-class application and service deployment in bare-metal, virtualized and cloud-computing environments.
Unified, model-based management, end-to-end provisioning, and migration support come together in this next-generation data center platform to accelerate and simplify application deployment with greater reliability and security.
The Cisco Unified Computing System:
- Integrates Cisco servers, and network and I/O resources into one system
- Improves enterprise application availability and performance
- Scales service delivery to increase business agility
- Streamlines data center resources to reduce total cost of ownership
- Radically reduces the number of devices requiring setup, management, power, cooling, and cabling
HP Proliant Gen8: The world’s most Self Sufficient Servers
Transforming the server experience
Powered by the HP ProActive Insight architecture, ProLiant Gen8 servers continuously analyze thousands of system parameters to optimize application performance, proactively improve uptime, and give you insight into every aspect of your IT infrastructure.
Built with over 150 design innovations, ProLiant Gen8 servers help you eliminate common problems that can cause failures, downtime and data loss.
- Integrated Lifecycle Automation
- Dynamic Workload Acceleration
- Automated Energy Optimization
- Proactive Service and Support