Your network is the lifeblood of your business. Surveys have shown that businesses, small and large, depend more on their computer systems than any other part of their infrastructure. You know this by watching how progress stops when the “network is down”. RTM Communications is known for providing quick, experienced and effective network support to our clients in order to minimize network outages and down time.
Over the past decade-plus in business while providing support to clients throughout eastern New England, RTM Communications has gained a reputation for being extremely responsive and supportive of our clients. Our skills range from desktop computers, to the most complex computing/server system, and beyond to networking and cloud technologies. At RTM we offer a variety of support services designed to best meet your needs and budget. These programs include:
- Time & Material – the traditional “pay as you go” program best suited to businesses who can’t predict their needs but want to have an organization they can turn to when the problems arise
- Professional Service Agreements (PSA) – PSA’s allow our clients to pre-purchase response and repair services in advance for a discount while also benefiting from a guaranteed Service Level Agreement (SLA) for response
- Project – When clients implement new solutions or systems, RTM will define a detailed Scope Of Work (SOW) with clear estimates for costs.
- Professional Services – Often clients will require studies, audits and reviews that require our expertise and time but involve no specific equipment.
RTM Support services can develop clear objectives and provide competitive prices to meet these needs. These needs include:
- PCI Compliance review
- Security Review
- Disaster Recovery Business planning
- Physical Licensing Audits
- Wireless Studies